A wonderful toy to teach various concepts.
- There are four cubes and four cylinders in four colors each. Learn and talk about the shapes and colors.
- There are cylindrical cavities in the cubes so the cylinders can fit into them.
- The cylinders also have holes in them.
- First, just put the cylinder into the cube. Continue to talk about the colors of the cubes and the cylinders.
- Then match the color of the cylinder and the cube.
- Once done, it’s time to sew!
- There is a sewing thread available with the set.
- First, just sew the cylinders and cubes separately.
- Take the thread back out – this is challenging since the thread has to come out the same way it went in.
- Now comes the difficuult part – Put the cylinders in the cubes. Match the hole of both the objects and sew them both together.
- This product is wonderful for hand & eye coordination, logical thinking, wrist movement and identificaiton of colors.
- 100% non-toxic and child safe
- Comes in a wooden box
|Dimension (in mm)||
Wood, Non-toxic Inks, Thread, MDF
Shipping and Returns
The Mum Shop ships within India only and uses reputable courier companies. The standard delivery time for an order is between 6-10 Days. Each of the products sold at themumshop. has a different dispatch time. For Personalized products, items may have longer lead times and the standard delivery time is calculated from the dispatch time applicable and mentioned on the product description page. Due to hygiene & safety concerns with regards to baby/kids products as well as the personalized nature of the majority of the products, themumshop.in has a strict no exchanges or refunds policy across the website. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking details after your order has been dispatched. Alternatively, you can also check your order status by logging in to your The Mum Shop Account. If a product reaches damaged, please email us at email@example.com within 2 days of receiving the product along with images of the damaged product and we will assist you in the best possible way.