Add comfort to your little munchkin’s wardrobe with our summer special Organic Cotton clothing. Simple styles for everyday play.
- A beautiful Organic Gender-neutral Zoo Indigo Raidana Jhabla With Indigo Check Pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- 1 x jhabla top: 100% organic cotton sleeveless top with envelope neck for hassle-free wearing. Hand block printed polka top created by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo color.
- 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton. Handblock printed in indigo by the same family. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Part of our Zoo Treat poem collection. Conscious of minimizing waste, the set is packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Color: Indigo and Natural
- Age Group: New Born – 24 Months
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 100 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.