Gender-neutral Organic Zoo Print Indigo Angarakha Top and Pants
Designed and Made in India, this limited edition Indigo Angarakha Top and Pants is inspired by an original read-aloud poem ‘Zoo Treat’ that speaks of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values.
- A beautiful unisex Organic Zoo Print Indigo Angarakha top and Pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- 1 x angarakha top: 100% organic cotton, the kite string print is hand-block printed using madder herb by a traditional Ajrakh family in Gujarat. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton undyed in white color. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Age Group: New Born to 6 Months
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 200 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here