Gender-neutral Organic Red Angrakha and White Pants
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition Red Angrakha and White Pants 100% organic cotton baby clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, ‘Little Koi Wants To Fly ‘.
- A beautiful unisex Organic Red Angrakha and White Pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- 1 x angarakha top: 100% organic cotton, the top is dyed with azo-free colors. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton undyed in white color. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Age Group: 0 Months to 24 Months
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 200 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here