Gender-neutral Organic Indigo Raidana Angrakha and Matching Pants
Artisanal hand block printed Raidana Angrakha and Matching Pants Organic cotton clothing sets inspired by an original read-aloud poem ‘Zoo Treat’. Crafted for comfort and effortless style!
- A beautiful unisex Organic Indigo Raidana Angrakha and Matching Pants
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- 1 x angrakha top: 100% organic cotton hand block printed checks top created by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo color. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton matching pants. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Part of our Zoo Treat collection. Conscious of minimizing waste, the set is packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Color: Mint and white
- Age Group: New Born – 6 Months
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 100 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here