Gender-neutral Organic Patang with Koi Red Angrakha -New born Bag
Float like the clouds or fly like the kites. Add breezy comfort to your little munchkin’s wardrobe with Patang with Koi Red Angrakha – breathable organic cotton clothing. Simple styles for everyday play.
- A beautiful unisex Organic Zoo Bag Patang with Koi Red Angrakha
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- 2 x angarakha tops 100% organic cotton with all-over hand block printed patang or kite design in the color of sunshine and fishes in shades of orange and red. Tie-up closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit. Stitching detail on the neckline adds stability and aesthetic value.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- It is recommended to wash the product before first use to remove excess dyes.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Color: Yellow, Red
- Age Group: New Born – 6 Months
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 100 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here