Gender-neutral Organic Patang Jhabla with Yellow Pants
Float like the clouds or fly like the kites. Add breezy comfort to your little munchkin’s wardrobe with our Patang Jhabla with Yellow Pants summer special organic cotton clothing. Simple styles for everyday play.
- A beautiful unisex Organic Patang Jhabla with Yellow Pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- Set contains:
1 x jhabla top: 100% organic cotton sleeveless top with envelope neck for hassle-free wearing. All-over hand block printed patang or kite design in the colour of sunshine. 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton yellow pants dyed with GOTS certified azo-free colours. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Sizes 2 years and above have side pockets and adjustable waist strings. Part of our Little Koi wants to fly poem collection. Conscious of minimizing waste, the set is packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Color: Yellow
- Age Group: New Born to 2 Years
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 100 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here