Organic Cotton Muslin Wash Cloth with Natural Dyes (Pack of 4)
The Muslin Wash Cloth is made out of two layers of double organic cotton muslin fabric. The fabric of this organic cotton muslin wash towel is extremely soft and gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin.
The fabric shields the baby from scratches and irritation. The Muslin Wash Cloth can be used as a dry napkin after a feed or as a wet cloth to clean the baby’s skin during a sponge bath or after a diaper change. The dyes in these products are retrieved from Sea Salt, Turmeric, and Pomegranate, which are perfectly natural and keep your baby’s skin safe from toxic substances.
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certiﬁed)
- Best for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Soft on the skin and no rashes.
- Herbal dye beneﬁts the inner health of the child.
- Open weave to regulate body’s temperature
- Multiple ways to be used
- Anti-bacterial: keeps odor-free and smells fresh
- Hypoallergenic: natural cotton never causes any allergenic reactions
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
Any Other Info:
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Product Dimension:26x26x26 cms
- Package Dimension: 18×6.5×2 cms
- Wash Care Instruction: Gentle machine washable
- Age Preferred: Infants & Above (Pack of 4)
- Country of Origin: Made in India
Shop for Similar Products Click Here
Disclaimer: We make a consistent effort to provide accurate images of each product’s actual color and design. However, it may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, and other factors. The customer’s discretion is advised.