Organic Cotton Muslin Jhabla with Natural Dyes
Add comfort to your little munchkin’s wardrobe with Pomegranate, sea salt, and turmeric dyed organic cotton Muslin wear! Dressing up your infants in these Muslin Jhabla is completely safe using our naturally dyed clothes! Encourages free leg movement for growing little legs and makes diaper changing quick and easy.
A perfect summer dress for hot and humid climates. We do the entire extraction and dyeing process in an environmentally safe manner! We only use non-toxic dyes that have been thoroughly tested on our organic cotton fabrics. We are committed to making long-lasting clothing from organic, recycled, and eco-friendly fabrics that are better for people and the environment.
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certiﬁed)
- Best for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Soft on skin and no rashes.
- Herbal dye beneﬁts the inner health of the child.
- Open weave to regulate body’s temperature
- Anti-bacterial: keeps odor-free and smells fresh
- Hypoallergenic: natural cotton never causes any allergenic reaction
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Age Group: 0-6 Months
- Product Dimension:28x25x28 cm
- Package Dimensions: 18x13x2 cm
- The package contains – 1 Jabla
- Weight: 100 gm
Shop for Similar Products Click Here
Disclaimer: We make a consistent effort to provide accurate images of each product’s actual color and design. However, it may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, and other factors. The customer’s discretion is advised.