Aleva Naturals Maternal Care Nursing Balm 50 ml
Breastfeeding should be a wonderful natural bonding experience between mother and child. Aleva Naturals Maternal Care Nursing Balm is a unique rinse-free formula that easily absorbs into the skin without leaving any residue behind. If you plan to breastfeed, you may come across many new and unique challenges. Because your nipple area will be exposed more often, you may experience dryness and other sensitivities. It helps to soothe and protect sore, dry and cracked nipples associated with breastfeeding.
We want to provide the very best and safest alternative for you and your baby, and that is why we have created a plant-based formulation that does not need to be rinsed off before breastfeeding. Nursing Balm is free of Lanolin, Beeswax, and any other animal by-product. We recommend you start using Nursing Balm at the start of the 3rd trimester to help with elasticity, dryness, and soothing before the baby’s arrival. Once you begin to nurse, our balm should be applied immediately after feeding for continued soothing and moisturizing.
- Maternal Care Nursing Balm is a plant-based alternative formula for dry and cracked nipples. The combination of Organic Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and Olive Oil helps to soothe and protect sore, dry and cracked nipples associated with breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding Mothers: Apply Maternal Care Nursing Balm on & around the nipple area in a circular motion after breastfeeding or as required.
- Expecting Mothers: During the last trimester of pregnancy, apply Nursing Balm daily to soothes dryness and prepare for healthy breastfeeding.
- Store at room temperature
- For External Use Only. Keep out of reach of Children
- Product Type: Nursing Balm
- Age Group: 25 Years to 40 Years
- Product Dimensions: 6.35 x 3.81 x 12.70 cm
- Product Weight: 80 gm
Shop Similar Products Click Here