Gender-neutral Organic Indigo Raidana Kurta with Indigo Check Pants
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition Raidana Kurta with Indigo Check Pants is 100% organic cotton clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, ‘Zoo Treat’.
- A beautiful unisex Organic Indigo Check Kurta with Matching Pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- Set contains:
1 x kurta top: 100% organic cotton, the indigo polka is hand-block printed by Ajrakh artisans in rural Gujarat. Wooden button closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
1 x pants: 100% organic cotton. Hand block printed using naturally hypoallergenic indigo colour. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem for easy pull and stay. Sizes 2 years and above have side pockets and adjustable waist strings.
Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Color: Indigo and Natural
- Age Group: 6 Months to 2 Years
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 100 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here