Gender-neutral Organic Fish Print Kurta and Mint Pants
Designed and Made in India, our limited edition Fish Print Kurta and Mint Pants are 100% organic cotton baby clothing is uniquely designed for gender-neutral gifting. Inspired by an original read-aloud poem, ‘Little Koi wants to fly’.
- A beautiful unisex Organic Fish Print Kurta and Mint Pants.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- 1 x kurta top: 100% organic cotton, the fish print is hand-block printed in GOTS certified azo-free colors. Wooden button closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
- 1 x pants: 100% organic cotton dyed with GOTS certified azo-free colors. Elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Color: Mint and white
- Age Group: 6 Months to 2 Years
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 100 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here