Gender-neutral Organic Zoo Print Indigo Kurta and Pants
Designed and Made in India, this limited edition Zoo Print Indigo Kurta and Pants is inspired by an original read-aloud poem ‘Zoo Treat’ that speaks of the spontaneity of childhood and our cultural values.
- 100% pure and soft organic cotton, safe for the sensitive skin of babies.
- Hand-block printed with child-friendly dyes.
- Flat seams and outside tags that do not itch the skin.
- Conscious of minimizing waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Designed and Made in India.
- This gender-neutral gift set contains:
1 x kurta top: 100% organic cotton hand-block printed by traditional Ajrakh artisans in naturally hypoallergenic indigo colour. Wooden buttons closures and flat seams for ease of wearing and fit.
1 x pants: 100% organic cotton matching pants with elasticated waistband and bottom hem. Sizes 2 years and above have side pockets and adjustable waist strings.
Conscious of minimising waste, it comes packed in a reusable muslin bag with an interactive paper game tag, ready for gifting.
- Machine or hand wash with gentle soap in cold water with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Dry in shade.
- Do not dry-clean. Warm iron as required. The fabric will become softer with each wash.
- The fabric will become softer with each wash. Indigo dyes are highly sensitive to the citric content of lime, thus care should be taken accordingly. Long exposure to sunlight may cause fading over time.
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Age Group: 6 Months to 24 Months
- Package Dimensions: 27.5 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 200 gm
- For size, details check our Size Guide.
Shop for Similar Products Click Here