Super Soft Bamboo Cotton Swaddle Wraps (Pack of 2) – Bird and Giraffe
Our bamboo: cotton muslin swaddle wraps offer the softness of bamboo and strength of cotton, making them the most breathable and versatile newborn swaddle blanket.
We understand design matters and this “Bird + Giraffe” Combo will bring alive the freshness of farm animals that your baby will simply love. The smart yet soothing colors will be pleasing to your newborn’s eye and something everybody will adore. Printed in GOT-certified dyes, our swaddles are absolutely safe!
Our bamboo muslin swaddles are the perfect addition to use as a swaddle, blanket, cot-sheet, stroller &, nursing cover and more !”
Our bamboo muslin organic swaddle blankets are made from limited edition contemporary prints, large enough to line your crib and small enough to stuff in the changing bag – you’ll want one with you wherever you go!
Key Features :
- Material & Size: Our swaddle are made with 70% bamboo and 30% cotton with size 90cm x 90cm (large) brings 100% organic for your little one
- Certification: Gots certified and the select line is available with 100% natural dyes
- Benefits: Highly breathable, thermo-regulating, free from harmful chemicals, incredibly soft, anti-allergenic, antibacterial, moisture wicking, UV protection, and odor control.
- Multiple Uses: organic bamboo muslin cotton swaddle is a multipurpose blanket and has many other uses: Swaddle wrap, changing mat, baby bed sheet, baby cover, baby blanket, stroller cover, nursing cover/feeding cover, baby towel, receiving blanket and much more.
- Why Bamboo Cotton Swaddle: Bamboo is naturally 100% organic and offers the best softness to the fabric. Cotton is aptly mixed into the fabric for strength. Bamboo cotton swaddles are lightweight, softer, and skin-friendly. Our swaddles get softer with every wash “
Shop for Similar Products Click Here
Disclaimer: We make a consistent effort to provide accurate images of each product’s actual color and design. However, it may vary slightly, due to different device screen settings, the lighting in the installation location, and other factors. The customer’s discretion is advised.