The best moment of a woman’s life is to learn about the beginning of her motherhood, isn’t it so, moms? Hello mothers, today we will be discussing the symptoms of pregnancy.
The moment a woman transforms into a mother is when she gets to know about her pregnancy. It is one of the most precious moments of a woman’s life and this is why it is important to understand the depth of emotions related to it. If a woman is unaware of the symptoms of pregnancy, she might miss the most initial changes in her body and mind. So, let’s talk about pregnancy symptoms.
- Changes in your breasts are basically, hormonal changes that take place in the initial stages of pregnancy.
- Missing periods is the first sign of pregnancy. Usually, any women think about being pregnant after missing their monthly cycle.
- You might feel tired and sleepy during the first few weeks of pregnancy.
- Morning sickness is also a classic symptom of pregnancy. It can happen any time, day or night.
- Constipation is another common early symptom of pregnancy. An increase in progesterone causes food to pass more slowly through the intestines, which can lead to constipation.
- A woman surfs through the sea of emotions in this phase. So, mood swings are very common.
- Food cravings are also common during this period.
- Headaches are mainly because of the increased blood circulation caused by hormonal changes.
- Implantation bleeding is also one of the early pregnancy symptoms. You might feel the cramps as well.
- The basal temperature i.e. the oral temperature just after you wake up, slightly increases after ovulation.
These were a few early pregnancy symptoms that are very important for you to know if you are expecting a baby. Remember to stay calm and not to freak out as everything will be too new for you. Changes are good so stay positive in the path of change. Your family and friends will be very happy to support you with all the love, so do not hesitate to ask for anything you need. Start medications as soon as you find out the ‘good news’. Meet a doctor and talk about everything that you are confused or cannot cope with within the early stages of pregnancy. It is important for you to be ready mentally for more changes so that your body can adapt them properly. It is always advisable to eat right and sleep right but that doesn’t mean you skip physical fitness. Yoga is one of the best exercises for both mind and body.
We hope you loved our work. Comment below to let us know how much? Share our blogs with expecting mothers and tell us more about their early pregnancy symptoms. Till then, Happy Mumming!!